Going to post soon regarding Oracle Access Manager Installation, High Availability, Cloning and if time permits ECC Vs DCC.
For my previous posts, you can refer to the link https://blog.hussaindba.com.
After OAM, will blog regarding below topics, So stay tuned and happy learning.
- EBS-SSO using OAM and OID.
- EBS Zero Sign-on using OAM, OID, Microsoft AD (Kerberos Authentication or Windows Native Authentication)
- Installation, Configuration of Oracle Identity Manager(OIM), Oracle SOA.
- How to create Cloud Trial account.
- How to create Database instance in the cloud.
- How to migrate on-premise Database to on cloud.
- Lift and shift of EBS R12 from on premise to on cloud and many more to come.
So, if you guys have any doubt and want to cover any other topics, please let me know. If it’s in my scope then definitely will do that.
You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and my WhatsApp number is +971551862816